World Necklace (Sterling Silver)
The world around your neck. The little world is made of massive silver, it has a weight of appr. 6.5 grams and a diameter of appr. 10mm. It has a toggle clasp in shape of a compass needle. The oceans are dark and the continents polished and light.
Made in Munich.
- 925 Sterling silver, partly oxidised
- Length of the necklace is appr. 55cm, the chain is 2.8mm large. The globe has a diameter of appr. 10mm
- Standard Royal Mail (2-3 Business days): £2.95
- Tracked 48 (2-3 Business days): £3.95 | FREE on orders over £50
- Express (1-2 Business days): £4.95
- DHL Next Business Day Guaranteed: £5.95 | FREE on orders over £100
EU, International & Russia
Europe and International deliveries are sent via DHL tracked shipping, and are free of charge on orders over £200. Deliveries to Russia are sent via Tracked & Signed Service, but are not free of charge at present. For more information and pricing see the shipping information page here.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a free 30-day returns guarantee within the UK, and on specific items in the EU. For more information see the full returns policy here.
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 70,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does Pay later work?
Once your order's confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna; You'll then have 30 days to pay. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk.
For more information click here.