Tide Gold Watch
- Swiss Movement
- Horween Leather
- 2 Years Warranty
The Tide combines AÃRK’s contemporary minimalism with traditional luxury.
The slim outer case frames a simple dial featuring raised indexes and a subtle wave-form detail on the hour hand. The design is underpinned by premium materials, including a soft and durable band sourced from iconic US tannery Horween Leather.
Driven by a Swiss Quartz movement and protected by sapphire-coated mineral glass, the Tide is a truly unisex timepiece in size, weight and finish.
- Case Size 40mm Diameter
- Case Material 316L Stainless steel
- Case Thickness 7.4mm
- Finishing Gold Plated
- Movement Swiss quartz movement
- Crown Stainless steel
- Lens Sapphire coated mineral glass
- Case back Stainless steel
- Strap 20mm Horween USA Black Leather
- Buckle Stainless Steel
- Battery Life 3 years
- Water resistance 50 meters
- Wrist fitting Aprx. 160mm - 210mm
- Warranty 2 years
- Royal Mail Standard (2-4 Business days): £2.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Business days): £3.95 | FREE on orders over £50
- Royal Mail Express (1-2 Business days): £4.95
- DHL Next Business Day Guaranteed: £5.95 | FREE on orders over £100 (Order by 1pm Monday to Friday)
EU & International
Europe and International deliveries are sent via DHL tracked shipping, and are free of charge on orders over £200. Deliveries to Russia are sent via Tracked & Signed Service, but are not free of charge at present. For more information and pricing see the shipping information page here.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a free 30-day returns guarantee within the UK, and on specific items in the EU. For more information see the full returns policy here.
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 70,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does Pay later work?
Once your order's confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna; You'll then have 30 days to pay. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk.
For more information click here.