1) First use the Cleanser:
- Step 1. Brush hair from hairline towards the hair’s whorl to lift up and stimulate the scalp
- Step 2. Thoroughly wet the scalp and all the hair,then rinse off any grime, sweat, or scalp grease. Damp your scalp and hair thoroughly and rinse off grime, sweat, and excess grease.
- Step 3. Place the Deep & Light nozzle in contact with scalp,and apply gradually over the entire head,moving from hairline toward the top of your head.
- Step 4. After applying the cleanser, massage just the scalp with the balls of your fingers, then wash out.
2) Then use the Shampoo. As a guideline, take product equivalent to the size of a blackberry (for short to medium hair) or a strawberry (for medium-to-long hair), and work this into a foam in the palm of your hand. Apply the foam to your hair, gently massaging it in. After shampooing, wash out thoroughly.
3) Finally, apply the treatment over your entire hair starting from the mid-section to the ends —concentrating on the stranded areas— while gradually twisting the hair toward the ends in order to close opened cuticles. Under the heat of the dryer, γ-docosalactone thermally reacts with amino acids to create strength, resilience, and shine.