Cuticle Nail Oil 18:30
To return to femininity, after your daily toil.
Enhancing femininity with the gentle sensation of Rose, balanced against uplifting Geranium. The refreshing aroma of Orange relieves tension and imparts exhilaration. Jasmine adds its accent too. Gorgeous yet somehow light, this feminine fragrance helps your heart and mind to blossom when fatigued.
1. With the back of your hand facing up, roll the bottle tip over the base of your nails, giving them one or two coats of oil.
2. Rub the nails of both hands against each other, to uniformly distribute the oil over all your fingers.
3. Apply nail oil to each finger, and stretch from the base of each finger toward the tip. Warm your fingers to the very tips, while enjoying the delightful fragrance.
prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*、argania spinosa kernel oil*、pelargonium graveolens flower oil*、simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*、citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil、triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil、jasminum officinale (jasmine) oil*、rosa damascena flower oil、citral、citronellol、coumarin、eugenol、farnesol、geraniol、limonene、linalool
※The effect and efficacy vary depending on each person.
※Please do not use this if you develop skin conditions or if you have skin abnormalities, and follow the instruction from the dermatologist.
- Royal Mail Standard (2-4 Business days): £2.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Business days): £3.95 | FREE on orders over £50
- Royal Mail Express (1-2 Business days): £4.95
- DHL Next Business Day Guaranteed: £5.95 | FREE on orders over £100 (Order by 1pm Monday to Friday)
EU & International
Europe and International deliveries are sent via DHL tracked shipping, and are free of charge on orders over £200. Deliveries to Russia are sent via Tracked & Signed Service, but are not free of charge at present. For more information and pricing see the shipping information page here.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a free 30-day returns guarantee within the UK, and on specific items in the EU. For more information see the full returns policy here.
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 70,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does Pay later work?
Once your order's confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna; You'll then have 30 days to pay. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk.
For more information click here.