Multi Midnight Watch
- Japanese Movement
- Water Resistance
- 2 Years Warranty
The Multi is the second collaboration series between multidisciplinary design studio Daniel Emma and AÃRK.
Rethinking conventional timepiece finishings and pairings, the Multi takes a playful approach to design through the use of colour. Multiple hues come together to create bold yet balanced combinations in wearable palettes.
Featuring a two tone leather strap in supple calf leather and matte case colours with a sandblasted texture, this watch houses a reliable Japanese Quartz Movement protected by a scratch resistant mineral glass lens.
The Multi is available in three colour moods: Morning, Noon and Midnight.
- Case Size 38mm Diameter
- Case Material 316L Stainless steel
- Finishing Matte Black
- Movement Japanese quartz movement
- Crown Stainless steel
- Lens Sapphire coated mineral glass
- Case back Stainless steel
- Strap 18mm Italian Calf Leather
- Buckle Stainless Steel
- Battery Life 2 years
- Water resistance 30 meters
- Wrist fitting Aprx. 160mm - 205mm
- Weight 65g
- Warranty 2 years
- Royal Mail Standard (2-4 Business days): £2.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Business days): £3.95 | FREE on orders over £50
- Royal Mail Express (1-2 Business days): £4.95
- DHL Next Business Day Guaranteed: £5.95 | FREE on orders over £100 (Order by 1pm Monday to Friday)
EU & International
Europe and International deliveries are sent via DHL tracked shipping, and are free of charge on orders over £200. Deliveries to Russia are sent via Tracked & Signed Service, but are not free of charge at present. For more information and pricing see the shipping information page here.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a free 30-day returns guarantee within the UK, and on specific items in the EU. For more information see the full returns policy here.
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 70,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does Pay later work?
Once your order's confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna; You'll then have 30 days to pay. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk.
For more information click here.