Full-Frame Fisheye Smartphone Camera Lens
The Full-Frame Fisheye offers you edge-to-edge sharpness and allows you to capture a larger area with every shot, giving you more options for creativity.
It is the perfect lens for clear and sharp selfies and group shots.
- 180° Angle of view
- Perfect for selfies and group shots
- Triple coated hand polished glass produces crystal clear natural
- colours and prevents unwanted reflections
- The Universal Clip attachment system works with smartphones,
- tablets and laptops
- Can be used with front and rear camera
- Works with dual lens devices
- Ideal for FaceTime, Skype and video calls
- Snapchat - Make your everyday content to pop up. Just clip the lens on and make your photos and videos effortlessly different from the others.
- Selfies - Get a wider view to selfies by just clipping the lens over your front camera.
- Travel - Leave your action and SLR cameras home and travel light.
- Video - Mobile video crops the view to stable the footage. Get the lost corners back by using Black Eye Wide Angle lenses.
- 180° Full-Frame Fisheye lens
- Universal Clipper
- Lens cap
- Cleaning cloth
- Microfibre bag
- Black Eye sticker
- 15mm equivalent in 35mm format
- Full Frame for 1/3 camera sensor
- Magnification ratio 0.3X
- Resolution (Axis) 300 LP/MM
- Resolution (Corner) 250 LP/MM
- Hand assembled
- Royal Mail Standard (2-4 Business days): £2.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Business days): £3.95 | FREE on orders over £50
- Royal Mail Express (1-2 Business days): £4.95
- DHL Next Business Day Guaranteed: £5.95 | FREE on orders over £100 (Order by 1pm Monday to Friday)
EU & International
Europe and International deliveries are sent via DHL tracked shipping, and are free of charge on orders over £200. Deliveries to Russia are sent via Tracked & Signed Service, but are not free of charge at present. For more information and pricing see the shipping information page here.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a free 30-day returns guarantee within the UK, and on specific items in the EU. For more information see the full returns policy here.
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 70,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does Pay later work?
Once your order's confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna; You'll then have 30 days to pay. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk.
For more information click here.