Eclipse Gold Watch
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Italian Calf Leather
- 2 Years Warranty
The Eclipse explores AÃRK’s relationship with time. Day and night are referenced in the dual-tone plating—hand-dipped in gold—while the simple, contrasting dial evokes the moon's movement in relation to the earth and the sun.
Beautiful and functional, the understated design features a thin case profile and reserves playfulness for the detail: a customised gold keeper and gold mirror disc on the hour hand. Driven by a reliable Japanese Quartz movement, the Eclipse is protected by scratch-resistant mineral glass and finished with an Italian calfskin leather band.
- Case size 38mm Diameter
- Case material 316L Stainless steel
- Case thickness 8.3mm
- Finishing Black / gold plated
- Movement Japanese quartz movement
- Crown Stainless steel
- Lens Sapphire coated mineral glass
- Back case Stainless steel
- Strap 18mm Italian calf leather
- Buckle Stainless steel
- Battery life 3 years
- Water resistance 50 meters
- Wrist fitting Aprx. 160mm - 205mm
- Warranty 2 years
- Royal Mail Standard (2-3 Business days): £2.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Business days): £3.95 | FREE on orders over £50
- Royal Mail Express (1-2 Business days): £4.95
- DHL Next Business Day Guaranteed: £5.95 | FREE on orders over £100 (Order by 1pm Monday to Friday)
EU & International
Europe and International deliveries are sent via DHL tracked shipping, and are free of charge on orders over £200. Deliveries to Russia are sent via Tracked & Signed Service, but are not free of charge at present. For more information and pricing see the shipping information page here.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a free 30-day returns guarantee within the UK, and on specific items in the EU. For more information see the full returns policy here.
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 70,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does Pay later work?
Once your order's confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna; You'll then have 30 days to pay. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk.
For more information click here.