Delicate Hand Cream 300ml
Enriched with shea butter, olive oil and vitamin E, this generous hand cream softly takes care of your hands. Applied immediately after washing, its light texture leaves hands wrapped in softness and comfort, and delicately perfumed.
Its warm fragrance, created in Grasse, envelops your hands with citrus, woody and spicy notes.
Its sleek and frosted glass bottle creates a soothing and elegant atmosphere, in which light and transparency are highlighted. You can display this collection without any hesitation in your kitchen or your bathroom.
With 95% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% are necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities in the product and a texture even more sensorial.
Apply a small amount of the cream on clean, dry skin. Gently massage the hands, do not forget nails and cuticles. Repeat as often as desired.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Oleyl Erucate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tapioca Starch, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Polyacrylate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.
- Royal Mail Standard (2-4 Business days): £2.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Business days): £3.95 | FREE on orders over £50
- Royal Mail Express (1-2 Business days): £4.95
- DHL Next Business Day Guaranteed: £5.95 | FREE on orders over £100 (Order by 1pm Monday to Friday)
EU & International
Europe and International deliveries are sent via DHL tracked shipping, and are free of charge on orders over £200. Deliveries to Russia are sent via Tracked & Signed Service, but are not free of charge at present. For more information and pricing see the shipping information page here.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a free 30-day returns guarantee within the UK, and on specific items in the EU. For more information see the full returns policy here.
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 70,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does Pay later work?
Once your order's confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna; You'll then have 30 days to pay. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk.
For more information click here.