Nail Colour Base Coat Zero 1/0
1/0 Milky Pink (uka better nail serum infused basecoat)
Recommended for people who;
- prefer at-home manicures
- want to choose a colour which shows the beauty of the whole hands ·have weak nails (separation, vertical ridges, dryness, cloudiness)
- want to apply colour but are concerned about nail health
- find polish application difficult (cannot apply well)
"Better Nail" Features
- Formulated with uka better nail serum to maintain healthy nails
- Contains an ingredient with oxygen permeability, which gives a light, comfortable feeling without tightening or burdening the nails, making it stress free
- Dibutyl phthalate-free, formaldehyde-free, toluene-free
NB: Currently, due to international transport restrictions, this product can only be shipped within the UK. We are working to be able to ship this to all our destinations as soon as possible.
Apply one coat, and it's a base coat. Apply four coats, and it colours like a nail polish.
You can combine several shades of base coats to make a colour that best matches your skin tone.
- Surprisingly quick drying
- Glossy and easy to apply evenly
- Brings out the colour of subsequent coats of polish and makes it last longer
- Does not lead to pigmentation
*Make sure to clean the dirt, moisture, or sebum from the surface of your nails with removers, before use.
Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin E, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Olive Bud Extract, Horsetail Extract, Ergothioneine, Vitamin C
* It is said that the effects are sustained through the combined use of ergothioneine and vitamin C.
- Royal Mail Standard (2-4 Business days): £2.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Business days): £3.95 | FREE on orders over £50
- Royal Mail Express (1-2 Business days): £4.95
- DHL Next Business Day Guaranteed: £5.95 | FREE on orders over £100 (Order by 1pm Monday to Friday)
EU & International
Europe and International deliveries are sent via DHL tracked shipping, and are free of charge on orders over £200. Deliveries to Russia are sent via Tracked & Signed Service, but are not free of charge at present. For more information and pricing see the shipping information page here.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a free 30-day returns guarantee within the UK, and on specific items in the EU. For more information see the full returns policy here.
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 70,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does Pay later work?
Once your order's confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna; You'll then have 30 days to pay. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk.
For more information click here.