Better Nail Serum
The uka Better Nail Serum contains ingredients to make the nails and the nail matrix* healthy. It is important to maintain the moisture and lipids in nails which have been damaged by continuous use of gel etc. without sufficient care.
It also maintains a good balance between moisture and lipids through the supply of keratin (amino acid) which makes up the nails.
*Nail matrix: The place where nails are made. Located at the base of the nail.
Recommended for people who:
- are prone to nail separation
- have nails too weak to grow
- want to take a break from using gel nails
- want to enjoy nails in their natural state
- want to grow healthy nails
- have dry nails
- have an outbreak of vertical ridges (They will soon break)!
- have developed white, cloudy nails
- are worried about the dryness and weakness of their currently growing nails
What is the best nail condition?
We tend to think that hard nails are strong; however, if they are too hard, they can break easily. Nails which have moderate resilience and are supple can be said to be healthy.
Apply plenty of the product to the nails and surrounding areas - it will dry in an instant.
We recommend you moisturise with nail oil or hand cream after application.
Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin E, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Olive Bud Extract, Horsetail Extract, Ergothioneine, Vitamin C
(It is said that the effects are sustained through the combined use of ergothioneine and vitamin C.)
- Standard Royal Mail (2-3 Business days): £2.95
- Tracked 48 (2-3 Business days): £3.95 | FREE on orders over £50
- Express (1-2 Business days): £4.95
- DHL Next Business Day Guaranteed: £5.95 | FREE on orders over £100
EU, International & Russia
Europe and International deliveries are sent via DHL tracked shipping, and are free of charge on orders over £200. Deliveries to Russia are sent via Tracked & Signed Service, but are not free of charge at present. For more information and pricing see the shipping information page here.
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a free 30-day returns guarantee within the UK, and on specific items in the EU. For more information see the full returns policy here.
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 70,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does Pay later work?
Once your order's confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna; You'll then have 30 days to pay. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk.
For more information click here.